Certified LEADER Program
You need more than leadership attributes
to succeed - let's develop your skills.
Semesters are open enrollment until a class is full
Leaders define culture and the success at your company
You and/or others in management roles at your company may have leadership attributes, but what you really need are managers with leadership SKILLS. There is a huge, painful difference and it costs your company hundreds of thousands of dollars annually per untrained leader.
Too often people are promoted into management primarily because they are top performers who demonstrate responsibility to achieve results. The problem is they are never systematically developed into a leader, just appointed to be one. Achieving results as an individual is very different from accomplishing significant, consistent results through others.
Your leaders are the role models for your company culture, catalysts for employee engagement, and the #1 reason employees stay with your firm. Companies often certify, train, and/or coach individuals to improve their skills. This is good because it helps one person, but when you train an executive, manager, and team leader it impacts the lives of everyone reporting to them.
Today your most important career asset is your leadership skills. To compete in today's crowded marketplace you must move beyond being an "okay" manager to becoming a powerfully effective leader.
"The one-on-one time and group sessions provided a powerful experience. I was able to identify my own areas of improvement and work with my coach to get results quickly."
Director of Operations, Providyn
Become a Certified LEADER
Our Certified LEADER Program develops your skills through biweekly training to expand your knowledge and coaching to hold you accountable as you become an effective manager. One week you learn. The next week you get coached with accountability to grow.
The Certified LEADER program is taught and coached by David Russell and his coaching team. David is often referred to as the "Leadership Guy." He is a 42 year business veteran who helps entrepreneurs become as systematic with people as they are in their core business skills (sales, technical services, operations...). Each semester fills-up quickly, so sign-up now before space runs out.
Becoming an effective leader is not like turning on a light bulb - it does not happen instantly. This process takes time for you develop new habits. The Certified LEADER program is approximately 6 months of training and coaching to help you develop new habits while you keep up with your workload.
- 6 months of coaching & training to help you develop new leadership habits
- Our MANAGEtoWIN TriMetrix DNA Talent Assessment report confirming your core work behaviors, motivators, and skills
- An initial assessment of your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- An individual Certified Leader Plan for you to:
- Learn skills that build upon your strengths and remove your weaknesses
- Improve specific work relationships
- Pilot new habits and systems to be the best leader you can be
- Define clear, measurable goals to confirm your progress
- Establish mutual accountability between you and Dave, your coach
- A Kick-Off call that aligns your certification work specifically to your needs
- 12 one-on-one coaching sessions with David or one of his seasoned coaches
- 12 Group training sessions
- A Certification test and certificate to confirm you are a Certified Leader
- Certified Leader logo for use on your busines cards, LinkedIn profile, etc...
- A final coaching call to confirm what you have learned and how to best apply your strengths moving forward
Benefits for sponsoring bosses/company owners
Your company as a whole receives value from the Certified Leader Program. Sign up your managers! we engage your boss/leadership team to confirm the work we do meets their expectations and reinforces your career path. They recieve:
- The opportunity to request specific skills be taught to your manager(s) in the program
- Copy of the MANAGEtoWIN TriMetrix DNA Talent Assessment report confirming your participating managers’ core work behaviors, motivators, and skills
- Report on your managers’ initial leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Draft of your managers’ Certified LEADER Plan for comment and approval
- Email updates of your managers’ progress
- Report on your managers’ leadership strengths and weaknesses at the Program’s close
- Certified LEADER logo for use on company content about your certified manager(s)
You will have the opportunity to request specific skills be taught, review their talent assessment, receive a report on each trainee's strengths and weaknesses, and stay updated on their progress in the program.
The MANAGEtoWIN Certified Leader Program is 6 months of group training, plus 1:1 coaching and accountability for you to develop new habits while you keep up with your workload.Space is limited for each semester of the program.
Individual - $1,000 per month ($6,000 total) - Register now
- Save $500 on each employee if more than one is attending from your company - use coupon code CLEADER02
- Each semester has limited enrollment - once it's full you may join a waiting list
- The time commitment per participant is 1-2 hours weekly
Sign up for a 2017 semester that begins the week of April 10th and ends in September 2017.
Space is limited. Your credit card is charged a $1,000 deposit for the first month's fee. Future charges are on the 25th of the month preceding the month of services starting the first month of services. If you would like to pay by check or in advance then please contact us. No refunds. Students are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. We reserve the right to turn down any applicants if we feel they are not a good candidate for the program.